We know that when someone smiles genuinely, generally they’re pleased about something.
When Jesus was on earth, God Almighty spoke from heaven, and said. ‘this is my Son with whom I’m well pleased. Listen to him’. (Luke 9:35) There are things we must do to please God Almighty.
- First, we must acknowledge that he exists and created the whole world, the universe, and the heaven. The scrip. Says, without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Heb. 11.6
- We must acknowledge his power. Jesus said, nothing is impossible with him. God is bigger than all the planets put together, bigger than the whole universe. So, don’t doubt his power.
- We must praise him through Jesus. We must worship him in truth and the holy spirit. When Jesus was on earth, he encountered people who had their own idea of worshiping God, but he challenged them, because the only way is through his teachings, for his ways are perfect. John 14:6 He said, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
- Obedience is crucial, when it comes to worshipping God Almighty.
- Reading the bible and exercise our faith through good deeds – do random acts of kindness. James 1:14. Says, what good is it, my fellow believers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? Suppose a brother or sister in Christ is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed, but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? Faith without actions is dead. Repenting of sins; turn from sin and do good. We must make every effort to do the right thing. I Thess. 4:11-14.
- Don’t give in to a temptation, it pleases God.
- Sharing our faith to others, for it pleases God. This is a command of which true Christians must obey. Telling the truth about God is crucial, for he resents false preaching.
- It pleases God when we humble ourselves,
- We must love one another, exercise fellowship with other Christians and exercise hospitality.
- When we exercise the grace of giving to others 2 Cor. 9:7. God loves a cheerful giver. (helping the poor)
- Forgive because you also need forgiveness
- Don’t give up on your faith (perseverance), for you’ll receive a reward in the end.